Dzisiaj jest 28 marca 2024, 21:14

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Gość Nysa/Żuk Service

Hello. I am new to this site and to Nysa. I am based in the UK. My girlfriend is from Baltic Coast and I took a trip over at Xmas. I want to buy a Nysa van for restoration either in Poland before shipping or to do as a project in the UK.
Where can I find good examples to buy? How much should I pay? What models are best - I want to use it for family for holiday....like a VW camper...is it possible to convert?
Does anyone know a good reliable and reasonable restorer in Poland who could help me?
Thank you all.

Zgłoś ten post
Offline Wyświetl profil  
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Administrator Nysa Service
Awatar użytkownika

Pojazd: Nysa 522R 1991
Hello,
Of course, everything is possible, so You can make something look like, and be like a camper, but the question is - do You really need it? For lot of people it's enough to put an air mattress on the back, add some gadgets, that makes camping life easier (like fridge and/or cooker). Fo example - for me it's enough, and I don't need anything else.
However, for camping purpose You need rather a Nysa Furgon or Towos (most common). I'll recommend you Towos. If You want to travel a lot without problems and with some "comfort" if we can talk about it in case of Nysa :D, so in my opinion the best choice will be Nysa 522 (so the last produced model). Exactly Nysa 522T (T-Towos).

The main choice of good examplar is based on what You expect. Or rather, what You're going to do with it. If You want to renovate it completely (mechanics, chassis, bodywork), then I think the best option will be look for examplar that is not very rusty. It's hard to find, but not impossible. Sometimes You have to pay a little bit more, but don't be too generous. Nysa in really good shape, that has right to be registered and come back to traffic should cost about 2000-5000 PLN, but 5000 is quite a lot. The most popular is searching on allegro.pl. Sometimes You can find a good exemplar, but as I see, now there's nothing interesting.
That Nysa is rather rusty (but You have to expect, that You will have to do a proper renovation without compromises.) http://allegro.pl/nysa-t522-1985r-gaz-i3005518470.html

But that Nysa seems to be very nice, exept that it's a microbus, so it's rather not for You: http://allegro.pl/nysa-zarejestrowana-u ... 46015.html

I think, in Your case it'll be the best option, to write here, what exemplar are you looking at, and ask us if it's worth to buy.
And of course it will be better to buy every parts, that may be needed in Poland, before shipping, so You won't wait moths for one little switch, or sth :)

Zgłoś ten post
Offline Wyświetl profil  
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.